Laser Hair Removal
LASER HAIR REMOVAL CHICAGO AT BIOLIFE ORGANIC SPA
Say ‘goodbye’ to painful waxing, electrolysis and razor stubble, and say ‘hello’ to the most effective way to permanently reduce unwanted hair. Laser hair removal destructs the hair follicle by using pulsed energy that is attracted to the dark melanin in the hair shaft.
As an alternative for repeated shaving, plucking, waxing and chemical topicals, invest in permanent hair removal via laser hair removal. BioLife Organic Spa provides laser hair removal treatments for all skin types by using our new technology 2019 HORIZON FDA approved lasers. Treatments can be performed every 4-8 weeks depending on the area being treatment, and treatment times are as little as 15-minutes for small areas. The targeted hair will fall out of the follicle over the next 2-4 weeks.
COMMONLY TREATED AREAS:
Please shave the area that will be treated before your appointment!
WHY CHOOSE HORIZON LASER at BIOLIFE ORGANIC SPA
We have the fastest and least painful machine on the market. Horizon Laser allows you to get rid of unwanted hair without the need gels with a console that has been named the “gold standard” in the medical field. BIOLIFE ORGANIC SPA uses a non-invasive top of the line laser console, a HORIZON diode laser. Horizon hand piece allows for every area of the body to be quickly and painlessly treated. HORIZON laser system uses vacuum assisted technology making for much more precise treatments with minimal patient discomfort. Other treatments such as waxing, plucking and threading are time consuming and only temporary. Laser hair removal is a much more effective form of permanent hair reduction. Our staff is well-trained and thoroughly professional with our cutting-edge treatments
Laser Hair Removal Before & After
Our pretreatment protocols are listed below:
- • Your laser sessions will have to be spaced about every 6-8 weeks apart for best results. Allowing more or less time in between sessions will result in ineffective results. It is extremely crucial to keep up with appointments for desired results.
- • The area that you plan to have treated should not have been waxed for at least 4 weeks- 6 weeks is preferred.
- * Waxing, plucking, bleaching, threading, the use of any other removal products, spray tan or any artificial application of color to your body should be completely avoided throughout your entire laser hair removal process.
- • Any area that you plan to have treated should be completely shaved at the time of your appointment. Leaving hair causes for a much more painful and not as effective procedure. The better off the area to be treated is shaved- the better off your overall sessions will be.
- • The area that you plan to have treated should also be clean of lotion, makeup and deodorant- clean and natural skin is best.
- • The sun should be avoided while treatments are underway as the laser is most effective at your most natural skin color.
- * The laser is unable to successfully remove hair from dark birth marks and we are unable to laser over/on tattoos as the laser will remove the pigment from the tattooed area.
- * You absolutely cannot be treated if pregnant or if you have been drinking alcohol
MISSED APPOINTMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, please give 24 hours advance notice, to ensure that you will not be charged for the appointment. If less than 24 hours notice is given and we are unable to fill your time slot, you will be expected to pay for the appointment or opt to lose one session of your current package. Thank you for understanding